Friday, May 21, 2010

Rockin’ the Red Country!








hey gnomies!!!

Yep, it’s Nev here... having an absolute ball in oz. So far we have done shows in Perth and Adelaide with another show on tonight in Sydney!

I’m having the time of my life... well almost. I had a few too many Grolschs and fell off Daz's amp the other night. Then some clever roadie knocked me off the effects rack so I fell 2 metres to the floor breaking both my legs and now I may have to have surgery.

The boys have gaffered me up for now, but I’m still a little concerned. It doesn’t hurt though, as long as I drink lots of Germish, I can’t feel a thing!

Playing the Enmore tonight... yeah!!!

While over here I have also been having a spiritual awakening, as you can see above. Me and Buddha and Krishna hit it off really well and I might miss the show tonight and take them out on the piss!

Chur
Nev

1 comment:

  1. oh no! you broke your dirty little arse again!

    punch the monitor guy in the nuts for me would ya? thanks!

    Gil

    ReplyDelete