Monday, May 3, 2010

Australian tour just about to kick off


Yes we only have about 10 sleeps left now before we fly out. All the gear has gone and there’s nothing to do now but wait. Just gotta stay out of trouble now!

We fly to Auckland and from there direct to Perth. Can’t think of anything worse than spending eight hours in a plane. Oh yes I can... 8 hours sitting by a rock pool in Invercargill and getting pissed on by the neighbours’ cat. Payback’s gonna hurt!

Gonna get me some of those speedos and while the guys are setting up the gear at the Burswood I’m gonna head down to Freemantle and see if I can find me a nice local lass to charm.

I've never been to Australia before, but I'm sure its gonna be a blast. Can’t wait to try all that Fosters and XXXX stuff the guys always laugh about... can’t be that bad can it? I’m sure they have Germish there too!

I’ve put a picture up of me on my first tour with the band in 2007. As you'll notice I wasn’t much of a drinker back then.

Ooh look at those horrible green pants, and that jersey... that’s hideous. What was Ma thinking? Thanks guys for the make over!

Well its time for a beer here!

Chur
Nev

1 comment: